Rules and Regulations
The Haunted History of Kalamazoo
Tour is for entertainment purposes only. No guarantee is made that you
will encounter any paranormal activity while on this Tour. No refunds
are given. Tour is subject to change without notice. All information
provided in this tour is of public knowledge and has been collected
through research done by the authors. All tours will be held on public
property and no entry into private property will be conducted.
The Tour is a rain-or-shine event. However in case of severe weather, the tours will be canceled. Any cancellation notices will appear on this website. Prepaid tours will receive credit for a future tour, or a refund if requested with-in 48 hours.
By purchasing a ticket to the Tour, you are agreeing to the following:
1. The tour, tour guides, and other tour staff are not responsible for the safety or security of tour ticket holders.
2. Tour ticket holders will remain with their group throughout the duration of the tours.
3. Tour ticket holders will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the tour staff.
4. Tour ticket holders will NOT be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages during the tours.
5. Tour ticket holders will respect the privacy of private property and will not trespass on private property.
6. The tour, tour guides, and other tour staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
7. Children under the age of 18 are not admitted without parent or guardian unless authorized by one of the tour guides.
8. Audio or Video recording devices are NOT allowed, unless authorized by the tour guide.